We’re Committed to Digital Accessibility
Anphira, LLC is committed to facilitating the accessibility and usability of its Web site, anphira.com, for people with all abilities. Anphira, LLC has and will continue to implement the relevant portions of the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) as its web accessibility standard. Our website is tested on a periodic basis with assistive technology such as screen readers and screen magnifiers.
Accessibility On Our Website
The following is a list of items we have included in our website to improve its accessibility:
- Our website design has a mobile-responsive version.
- Our brand colors were intentionally selected for color contrast.
- Skip navigation links have been incorporated to facilitate keyboard navigation and to bypass content on a page, allowing users to jump directly to the main content.
- Our website declares a language in the header.
- Structural markup to indicate expected section containers, headings, lists, and buttons has been provided to make our content more understandable and “skim-able” by all users, regardless of device.
- Forms are associated with labels and instructions on filling in forms are available.
- A warning is provided before links open in a new tab or window.
Please note that while we make reasonable efforts to provide information accessible for all users, we cannot guarantee the accessibility of third-party websites to which we may link.
Accessibility Support Contact
Please be aware that Accessibility is an ongoing effort, ensuring new content and features conform to relevant WCAG guidelines. If, at any time, you have specific questions or concerns about the accessibility of any particular Web page on anphira.com, please send your questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do encounter an accessibility issue, please be sure to specify the Web page in your email, and we will make all reasonable efforts to make that page accessible for you.