Send Email or Trello
If you’re an existing agency client, you’ll be assigned to a Trello board where we can keep track of specific projects.
For everyone else, you can just send an email to info [a] anphira.com.
Love Slack? We’re on Slack as well, send a request if you’d like to Slack (only for clients who need regular requests).
Have a Large File to Send?
WeTransfer.com is a fantastic and free file transfer service. You can send me up to 2GB of files and you’ll get a confirmation email when I download it. I also use my main email info [a] anphira.com for Dropbox, so you can send me file or folder shares that way.
Need to send a Password?
Please read and follow instructions in: How to Securely Send Logins, Passwords & Files
- Backup WordPress with BackWPup Tutorial
- Yoast SEO WordPress Plugin Tutorial
- iThemes Security Tutorial for WordPress
- Adding a Twitter Feed to Your Website
- How To Remove Comments & Trackbacks on WordPress
- How to Select a WordPress Hosting Company
- How to Fight Comment Spam on WordPress
- Resetting a WordPress Password Using the Database & phpMyAdmin
- Custom Sidebars for WordPress Pages
- How to Use GTmetrix Website Speed Performance Analyzer
- How to Perform 301 Redirects on WordPress
- Offer Free Downloads with Contact Form Email Submission
Scheduled Limited Availability Times:
Want to book a phone call or need something done at a specific time?
Here is my schedule where you can schedule a call. If you do request a call and want to do it via Skype, make sure to send me a connection request at my Skype username: anphira (and introduce yourself, if it’s just a request to connect with the default message and I don’t expect your Skype ID I’ll just hit ignore)