Small Business Guide to Websites
How Small Businesses can Get Online, Stay Current and Succeed.
Small Business Websites
Are you a budding entrepreneur looking for new ways to market your brand? Don’t have the funds to compete with the big boys in business? The Small Business Guide to Websites will tell you all you need to know about creating your own web presence. Learn about factors that will make your business a success such as:
- Choosing design features that will make your business stand out
- Communicating with designers
- Responsive web design
- Domain registration, web hosting and website maintenance
- Costs that are associated with the CMS
- And more!
Did you know?
WordPress is considered to be the best CMS (Content Management System) for small business owners. And here’s why:
- One quarter of all online websites were built using WordPress
- The CMS is SEO & keyword friendly
- You don’t need to know HTML to operate it
- Mobile optimization allows you to reach a wider audience
If you plan on getting word out about your business, traditional marketing methods will not always work in your favor.
Don’t know how to create a website you say?
Learn how to create a website that sells with Small Business Guide to Websites.